OK, now I know it’s not 2010 yet, but I’m a gal that likes to look ahead. In thinking about this tidal wave of social networking in 2009, I couldn’t help but wonder what next year will bring! If you love information and talking to people–as I sure do–being on Twitter is like being a kid in a candy store all over again. It’s fun, intimidating and sometimes more than you can take without getting a stomachache. So here’s what I’m thinking…
Here are my TOP 10 Twitter RESOLUTIONS for 2010
10. I will be better at learning some more tools that can help me improve;
9. I will use Twitter to increase my firm’s revenue further (I already have a few clients, thanks to being on Twitter)
8. I will continue to build my following with good, quality, positive, fun, smart Tweeters!
7. I feel sure I’ll budget more for airline tickets to go MEET IN REAL LIFE my favorite Tweeters (I did some this year too)
6. I will not let Twitter replace the following: exercise, quality time with family and happy hours with my girlfriends!
5. I will teach another course with @jameshutto on how to use Twitter (it was so fun! We had a rockin’ great class)
4. I will use Twitter to help anybody I can and make a positive impact in someone’s life (like helping people find jobs)
3. I will continue to insist that I prefer “Tweeter” over “Twitterer” (I mean, who can even say it?)
2. I will embrace technology, I will embrace technology, I will embrace technology (I wanna be more GEEKY!)
1. I will continue to love Twitter as my favorite choice for social networking and am sure 2010 will be even bigger and better for those of us “forging powerful relationships and having great conversations in 140 or less”.
Cheers Yall! (And I can say Yall if I want to on my own blog). Have a wonderful, peaceful Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!