Twitter: Breeding Entrepreneurs
Is Twitter Breeding Entrepreneurs?
One of the best things about Twitter (to me) is the amount of content and information now quickly available. I think Twitter might be just the tool for breeding entrepreneurs! Here are a few recent observations and yet more reasons why I love Twitter!
· Tweeters love tools (there’s a tool or app for everything!) Serve up a plate of tools and people will grab them!
· Trusted, known sources will get RT-d without checking link/content—sort of like the credibility you get by being introduced by someone trusted;
· Regardless of source, I like to read and open links before RT-ing—trust, but verify!
· Use of DM’s increase as follower & contacts do (wish I could select/sort DMs)—like a private cocktail conversation! DMs are leading to relationships that can lead to engagement and actualized revenue!
· Still amazed that people will debate in public (pick up the phone—Twitter is not a substitute for real, live conversations);
· Number of blog links to Twitter seem to be increasing giving us some of the best content available on the web! We’re seeing a lot of great writing we’d never see without Twitter!
· Lots of Tweeters like to say “Good Morning” everyday; We Tweeters are a happy bunch!
· Tweeters who “auto Tweet” should avoid saying things like “Good night” or “Bye” as they will have a tweet post soon (I finally figured that one out!)
· Tweeters are “forward thinkers”-I have met some great “thought leaders” on Twitter and look forward to meeting more!
· Thanks to Twitter, I am now blogging and have been asked to be a guest on a great blog! That? Would have never happened for me “pre-Twitter!”
Howell Marketing Strategies, LLC
408 S. Front Street, Loft 104
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 521-1453 office
(901) 351-7186 cell
|Follow me on Twitter|